The Multiplex Building Trend
A multiplex building is a skyscraper that incorporates floors devoted to lofts, business endeavours (counting office space, retail space and diners) and parking spot. An expanding number of multiplex structures are being developed in Karachi and pulling in venture from crosswise over Pakistan. It is normal that the pattern of multiplex structures will get on in different urban communities of Pakistan, including Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Islamabad and Lahore inside of the following a few years.
In the event that you are pondering buying or putting resources into Property in a multiplex building, component in the accompanying:
- Multiplex structures are normally based on plots measuring between 1,000 to 2,000 square yards.
- Usually, shops, diners and workplaces are situated on the ground floor, while parking spot can be found on the initial three or four stories; the remaining floors comprise of flats.
- The secured region of condo reaches somewhere around 2,000 and 3,000 square feet; they for the most part have three to four rooms.
- The sizes of retail spaces incorporate 800, 1,200 and 2,400 square feet; they typically have three to four rooms.
- The estimation of property in multiplex structures is roughly eight to 10% higher contrasted with property in close-by regions; the rental yield is about 18 to 20% higher.
- In Karachi, multiplex structures are essentially situated on Allama Iqbal Road, Clifton (Block 9), Khalid Bin Waleed Road and Tariq Road.
- Facilities on offer incorporate round-the-clock security, move down generators, continuous water supply, parking space and elevators.
Property prices in multiplex buildings in Karachi (in Rupees) are as follows: