The Iconic DCK Masjid – DHA City Karachi
The DCK masjid will be a beautiful piece of architecture; a visual treat that will be well-ventilated, with ample provision for natural sunlight and air.
- A seminal district Masjid that has easy accessibility for the inhabitants of:
1. Campsite 2. Healthcare 3. Theme park
- The iconic Masjid complex can accommodate more than 700 worshippers inside the hall and almost the same amount outside the main Masjid complex.
- This complex consists of a main building (Masjid), a separate block for toilet & ablution, with a mortuary & pump room with in the complex.
- Multi purpose utilization of land comprising of prayer Hall & Piazza, which are the core concepts of the building planning for religious buildings.
- Metallic arches reflecting modernity of building in fusion with Islamic architecture.
- 4-way glazing with double glazed film.
- Colour create finish for durability of the building.
- Easy accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Contextual planning in terms of material & form.
- Sustainable in terms of design.
- Piazza space between the main Masjid & toilet / ablution block.
- Sky light on toilet, ablution & mortuary block for natural light & ventilation.
- This complex has a designated space for cars as well as bicycles.