Open Registration Certificate – Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi
Fazaia Housing Scheme, Karachi
Luxury & Standard Apartments
Open Registration Certificate Being Issued From May 18, 2015
Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi has finally announced date to issue open registration certificates against the submitted registration slips for Fazaia Karachi Apartments.
The opening process will commence from 18th of May 2015 and opening facility will be available at the registered office of Fazaia Housing Scheme in Karachi.
- Only those Registered Members who wish to sell their Registration need to obtain the Open Registration Certificate which carries Special Security Features.
- Registered Members must visit the Project Office of Fazaia Housing Scheme, Karachi, to get the Open Registration Certificate.
- Open Registration Certificate will be issued upon submission of the following documents:
- Original Registration Slip — having the seal of FHS Project Office or the Bank
- Original CNIC of the Registered Member along with a photocopy
- Slip registration holder should be physically available
- Open Registration Certificate Fee — Rs.2000/- (to be paid only on.).
The bearer of the Open Registration Certificate will be considered its authentic owner.
Distinctions of Fazaia Housing Scheme.
- High value location. 50% open area for a green and serene environment.
- Modem infrastructure.
- Fully gated community.
- Planning and construction commensurate to highest quality standards.
- 24 hours power backup.
- Strong and efficient security system comprising highly trained and equipped personnel: CCTV surveillance.
- After completion of the project, its institutional management, administration and maintenance will remain with PAF.