Jinnah Avenue Commercial – Bahria Town Karachi Coming Soon!
PAKISTAN BIGGEST PRIME COMMERCIAL PROJECT.
Jinnah Avenue Commercial in Pakistan Landscape is introducing with latest state of arts/techniques and also providing the opportunity to become the part of this great commercial location. Become the part of this great lucrative Commercial Project becoming the greater business area in future & in the middle of Bahria Town Karachi.
Commercial Plots around Jinnah Avenue in line with Sheik Zaid Road Dubai with constructed 18 lane 400 feet wide Jinnah Avenue area is ready for possession.
The Registration Forms will be available soon according to Bahria Town Management.
Salient Features of Jinnah Avenue.
- Prime location, Possession is ready within start of Bahria Town Karachi.
- Direct approach from Super Highway and planned Lahore-Karachi Motorway-M9.
- 20 minutes drive from Jinnah International Airport.
- Wide marked parking for all Apartments & with service roads.
- Easy access to 1 million residents of Bahria Town Karachi.
Inspiring Features of Bahria Town Karachi.
- 27 hole PGA standard Golf Course (under construction)
- Grand Jamia Mosque world 3rd biggest Mosque. (under construction)
- First International Theme Park (under construction)
- Night Safari (under construction)
- State of the art cinema (under construction)
- Modern Shopping Mall
- No load shedding
- World class infrastructure
- Latest modern communication services (ICT)
- 24/7 Security and emergency services
Bahria Town Karachi is Asia’s largest Real Estate Developer in the private sector. It has big team of foreign and local workers. It has won 10 International Property awards. The best local & international consultants, architects and engineers are busy in the effort for timely delivery of the project. A State-of-the-art infrastructure is being developed in order to provide the Bahria Town Residents with all the modern facilities & amenities of life.
Bahria Town Karachi has already started the possession of resident plots to our members within short span of 8 months period prior the scheduled date.